Tachograph Tester TT2010
TT2010 Tachograph Tester is used to perform installation, verification, inspection and reparation of analogue and digital tachographs, including smart tachographs, in accordance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) No 165/2014 of the European Parliament and of the Council of February 4, 2014.
The TT2010 tester can be supplied from two independent power sources:
- four replaceable 1.5 V AA batteries or 1.2 V rechargeable batteries,
- an external DC power supply with a voltage range of 9-30 V.
The device can be supplied directly from the vehicle's electrical system (cigarette lighter socket) using the power supply cables included in the TT2010 set.
- 3,0" LCD-TFT colour display
- easy to see continous battery monitoring system
- high mechanical resistance sockets
- automatic recognition of the type of digital tachograph
- possibility to set the parameters of an universal tachographs by vehicle brand – this applies to VDO 1381 tachographs up to DTCO 2.2 version, 3283 and Stoneridge Electronics SE5000, SE5000-8 tachographs
- possibility of checking the motion sensor, including measuring the current supply with a special measuring probe, in order to detect the most common manipulation attempts
- possibility of performing a calibration and verification report on digital tachograph, DSRC module and motion sensor
- printout of the digital tachograph installation plate on a label printer connected directly to TT2010
- energy saving options
THE SIMPLE WAY TO SAFETY
phone: +48 / 508 682 060
General distributor of TEKSON in Netherlands:
General distributor of TEKSON in Czech Republic:
General distributor of TEKSON in Poland: