The best quality, TEKSON quality
TEKSON have created lithium thionyl chloride (LI-SOCI₂) battery intended for digital tachographs. The best quality, extra-long power and a lot of possiblities of applications, distinguishes TEKSON battery from other manufacturers' products.
Achieve the goal of safety through TEKSON products.
Characteristics of TEKSON baterry
Nominal capacity: 1200mAh
Nominal voltage: 3.6v
Max continuous current: 25mA
Max. pulse current: 50mA
Operating temperature range*: -60°C to +85°C
Storage temperature: Max. 30°C
Dimension (max): 1/2 AA size / 14.5 * 25.4 mm
Equivalent (replacement): LS14250, TL-4902
*(Operating close to limit temperature may lead
to a reduced capacity low voltage plateau reading).
TEKSON baterries' features
- High and stable operating voltage
- Low self-discharge rate (less than 1% after 1 year storage at 25°c)
- Stainless steel battery shell can
- Hermetic glass-to-metal sealing
- Non-flammable electrolyte
- Bobbin type
- Ul, atex, ce, sgs, un38.3 approved
- ISO9001, ISO14001 certified manufacturer